Posts for: November, 2019
Unhappy with your smile? If so, you need to learn how cosmetic dentistry can repair the defects in your teeth, correct malformed bites, and remove deep stains in order to improve your overall appearance. Here at Garden City Family Dental in Garden City, NY, Dr. Eugene Porcelli offers several procedures to boost your self-confidence and perfect your look—read on to learn more!
How we can help rejuvenate your smile
Here are some common cosmetic dental procedures to ask about when you go see Dr. Porcelli at his Garden City office:
- Cosmetic fillings are natural-looking materials, generally made of porcelain or composite resins, that are placed on your teeth to hide physical defects.
- Whitening/Bleaching procedures eliminate stains caused by food, aging, medicine, or tobacco, just to name a few.
- Veneers are wafer-thin dental appliances that are made of porcelain and bonded to the surface of your teeth to conceal stains, cracked and chipped teeth, and close small gaps.
- Cosmetic contouring and reshaping corrects crooked, chipped, or cracked teeth to create an even and beautiful smile.
- Crowns are synthetic caps, generally made of porcelain, that are placed over teeth to restore function and appearance.
- Bridges are natural-looking dental appliances that are used to replace missing teeth.
- Excessive or uneven gums undergo a procedure that lifts even gum lines, or covers exposed tooth roots.
Whether you want to correct teeth that are misshapen, discolored, chipped, or missing altogether, you can discover the right procedure for you by calling the
Garden City office of Dr. Eugene Porcelli. We are happy to set up a cosmetic dentistry consultation with you to discuss your options.
Interested? Give us a call!
To schedule a cosmetic dentistry consultation or to ask for more information about anything you've just read, call Garden City Family Dental today at (516) 739-1851.