Posts for: February, 2020
How veneers from your dentist in Garden City, New York can give you an outstanding smile.
Do you have an outstanding smile? Do you have a smile people will remember? If not, you need to discover how to improve your smile with veneers. This amazing cosmetic dentistry treatment can change a dull, uninteresting smile into a dazzling, memorable smile. Dr. Eugene Porcelli at Garden City Family Dental in Garden City, New York offers dental veneer treatment to help you achieve the smile you deserve.
Veneers are thin laminates of beautiful, sparkling porcelain that are cemented on to the front surfaces of your teeth. They are a versatile treatment that can hide minor and major cosmetic issues like these:
- Tooth wear and chipped edges due to aging or bad habits
- Blotches, discolorations, and stains due to genetics or lifestyle
- Cracks, fractures, or broken tooth structure due to trauma
Veneers are even versatile enough to minimize some alignment issues. They can make gaps between your teeth smaller, and minimize the appearance of tooth overlap and crowding.
Versatility isn’t the only benefit of veneers. Consider that veneer treatment is:
- Natural-looking; veneers are made of porcelain, a light-reflective material that closely resembles tooth enamel.
- Conservative; your dentist removes little to no tooth structure, just enough to accommodate the thickness of the veneers.
- Easy to maintain; porcelain is stain-resistant, so your new veneers will stay beautiful for years.
- Quick; you can have an outstanding new smile in as little as two to three appointments, including a consultation appointment.
To view amazing before-and-after photos, please visit the Smile Gallery page on Dr. Porcelli’s website at https://www.drporcelli.com/smile-gallery.html
If nature didn’t give you the smile you deserve, you can change it! You can improve your smile with veneers. To find out more about the benefits of veneers and what they can do for your smile, talk with an expert. Call Dr. Eugene Porcelli at Garden City Family Dental in Garden City, New York today.