Clear Corrcect’s invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you've always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you're wearing them. Clear Correct is great for adults and teenagers.
What is Clear Correct?
- Clear Correct is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
- Clear Correct uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets
- Clear Correct has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
How Does Clear Correct Work?
- You wear each set of aligners for about 3 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
- As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week - until they have straightened to the their final position
- You'll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
- Total treatment time averages 9 - 18 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 - 30, but both will vary from case to case.
How Are Aligners Made? You'd Be Amazed...
- The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.