Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Dr. Porcelli’s office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our hours, location, appointment scheduling, insurance acceptance and billing.
Garden City Family Dentistry
Garden City, NY 11530
(516) 742-5168 fax
Call For Pricing Options
|08:00am - 5:00pm
10:00am - 8:00pm
10:00am - 8:00pm
08:00am - 5:00pm
08:00am - 3:00pm (Alt.)
Click here for door to door driving directions
Your first appointment will be with Dr. Porcelli. He will customize a treatment plan based on your needs and goals. Once you've had a thorough examination by Dr. Porcelli, including oral cancer screening, you will be appointed with our Hygienist for a cleaning appointment geared to your periodontal needs.
Insurance and Billing
Although we participate with many different insurance plans, we do not participate with all plans. We will be happy to file all the necessary forms with any insurance. If we participate with your plan, we will estimate and collect your deductible and co-pay at the time of your visit. If we do not participate with your plan, we will fill out and send necessary paperwork. You will be responsible for paying us and the insurance reimbursement will go directly to you.
Listed below are some of the insurance companies with which we participate with. Within each insurance company there are many different plans. We may not participate in all of those plans. Please always call our office to verify our participation with your insurance.
- Ameritas (First Ameritas)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant (formerly First Fortis)
- DHA (Dental Health Alliance)
- Delta Dental
- Empire Dental Network
- First Ameritas
- Genworth (formerly GE)
- GEHA Connection Dental
- Guardian Dentalguard Preferred
- Humana Dental Plan
- MPD, Mutual of Omaha
- New York Dental Network
- United Concordia
- Vital Savings (Aetna Direct Access)
Cash, Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover Cards. 0% financing for one year through CareCredit (longer terms are available). Please ask our Front Desk staff for more detailed information.
Facilities and Equipment:
- Air Abrasion - small cavities can be filled with no drilling and no needles.
- Panorex - more information, less radiation
- The Wand - Less painful, electronically controlled injections.
- Digital X-Rays – Up to 50% less radiation exposure for you, better diagnostic ability for us.
- Clear Correct – Clear Aligner Therapy to straighten teeth and close gaps invisibly.