Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Garden City Office
Your first visit to Dr. Porcelli’s office establishes a vital foundation for our relationship with you. During the first visit, we make sure to obtain important background information, like your medical history, and give you time to get to know your doctor. To understand what to expect for your first visit to our practice, please read through this page. You’ll find all the practical information you need, such as a map and directions to our office, practice hours, payment policies and more. There’s also background information about our committed doctor and staff and our first visit procedures. You can even save some time at your first visit by printing out and completing the patient forms in advance of your appointment.
- A smile is a unique and precious gift...
- A reflection of your inner self...
- Your smile shows others how you feel...
- A lasting impression of health and beauty.
- Our mission is to help you achieve the pride and self-confidence
- That every person deserves,
- Creating stunning Smiles changes lives forever.
- Our mission is to help you achieve this gift
- To help guide you
- To listen to your needs and desires
- To treat you like a guest in our home.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctor and staff. We look forward to your first visit.